Criteria - What we’re looking for
The Europas are a celebration of the most exciting early stage enterprises in the EMEA region and the ecosystem around them. In breaking the awards in a variety of categories we seek to highlight the bright lights disrupting their respective industries in increasingly innovative ways.
Broad guidelines, outlined below, on what merits a great startup will be circulated to our judging panels.
The magnitude of the problem and how well the solution matches the scope of the problem
- Scope and Interest
- a. Problem significance
- b. Market size
- c. Solution value and scalability
- Market Research
- a. Knowledge of target market and larger business environment
- b. Research quality
- c. Competitive advantage
- Business Model
- a. Method to deliver value
- b. Relationship with key recipients of goods and services
- c. Overall feasibility
- a. Overall strength of team
- b. Passion for the project
- a. Strength of key resources, activities and partnerships
- b. Working prototype/projections or proof of business viability
- a. Realistic financials
- b. Long-term efficacy
- c. Flexibility and openness to environment
Non startup-related awards will also have general guidelines.
There are two ways to be considered for a Europa award:
You can nominate yourself/your company by filling in THIS
short application form. Candidates that meet the criteria will be sent a full application form within 48 hours.
You can also nominate another person/startup to be considered HERE